Group Divert Service
This service is used where it is necessary to divert calls to larger groups of people than would be convenient using a call diversion service. Callers simply enter an extension number and the group divert service transfers the call. If the call is not answered then it can be diverted to a default number or a voice mail box or retained in a queue until an extension becomes available. At all times the caller is unaware of the actual number being dialled.
Although primarily used for providing ACD like facilities to businesses this service is also used to provide follow-me style functions where an individual may have several numbers they can be contacted on with each one being called in priority order.
Like all Callagenix phone services, Group Divert can be set up and operated in a test environment free of charge. Simply click Free Trial to create a test account.
To see a case study of this service in action, click here.
Group Divert Service Features
These are just some of the benefits your business will gain from using our group divert services:
- 24-hour automatic call answering with fully customisable messages - these are created either from recordings provided by you or can be automatically generated from text.
- Information line - Calls can be switched to information lines providing pre-recorded or text-to-speech messages back to your callers.
- Routing of calls - Calls taken on the switchboard can be routed to numbers of your choice. They can be set to pre-announce where they have been diverted from so you always know the reason for the call.
- Recording of inbound calls for monitoring purposes.
- A list of callers' numbers can optionally be created.
- Voice mail capability - If your callers cannot reach an extension number then they can leave voice mails which will automatically be sent to your email address.
- Choice of telephone numbers.
- Full on-line call statistics.
- Text-to-speech capabilities.
If you are interested in a Group divert service, please call us 0870 626 0626.